The event was in full swing following the awaited Luxembourg ICT Awards results! This year, the ceremony featured 9 categories, of which each award aims to promote and honor the best practices and the best solutions on the market – provided at national level. Each finalist was presented but, who are this year’s winners?
- BGL BNP CIO Wealth Management Arnaud Clément received the CIO of the Year award. Christian Kettmann, CIO, CFL and winner of the 2021 edition went on stage to officially pass on the torch in a moving speech.
- LuxProvide received the ICT Business Partner of the Year award for its leading-edge technologies to accelerate economic and social progress through enabling tech-driven companies.
- POST Telecom received the Telecom Innovation of the Year award for its “DigiWald” project. POST – in partnership with Waldbillig – deployed 5G Fixed Access Points in citizens’ houses to cope with the lack of fiber and offer fiber-like broadband services.
- Devoteam received the Most Innovative ICT Training Programme award for the launch of its new academy “Your Journey to the Cloud”.
- WEO SAS received the Best Use of AI & Data award for its use of data from space and AI to tackle major environmental challenges (water resource management, growing urban forests, preparing for natural disasters…).
- Rsecure received the Young ICT Revelation of the Year award for helping SMEs to protect themselves from cyber risks, notably thanks to Rsecure’s smart box EGIDE to manage the entire IT infrastructure.
- Centre des Technologies de l’Information received the Digital Transformation Project of the Year award for the realization of the pilot project in the context of the digitalisation of student loans, the 3 public actors, i.e. the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR), the Ministry for Digitalisation and the Government IT Centre (CTIE), have joined forces with Spuerkeess.
- Finologee received the ICT Outsourcing Services Provider of the Year for building the new generation infrastructure for outsourcing and managed services operations for financial industry players in Luxembourg.
The distinguished Inspirational ICT Personality of the Year award was given to Mohamed Ourdane this year – POST Luxembourg Head of Cybersecurity department – for his passion, contribution and resilience in always taking up any challenges. The jury took a point of honor to acknowledge this underrated talent.
A full evening dedicated to celebrating national IT actors, and all their achievements this year, who are devoted to pushing their ambitions further to transform Luxembourg into an avant-gardist and digital-ready country!