Do a transversal search to get to know more about one of the tags selected
Save the date: PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day 2023
The PwC Cybersecurity and Privacy Day mission is to help CISOs, DPOs and CEOs ensure they keep their organisation secure in a digital society.
The main theme of this year’s event will focus on the topic of Leadership.
Cybersecurity and Privacy is not just about a technology problem, it is a cultural and governance issue that affects businesses. Good governance and leadership at the top of the organisation is necessary to establish a culture of cybersecurity and privacy and protect the firm as well as its customers. Good privacy practices and cybersecurity are quite simply good business and are essential in building business resilience. Supporting it and promoting it has become a matter of good leadership.
According to Charles Darwin, “it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.”
This year’s event will be held physically at PwC Luxembourg’s premises, as follows :
- PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day – CEO Corner: for 5 years now, we have organised a dedicated and exclusive session for CEOs, with a tailored agenda to provide them with an in-depth understanding on strategic challenges around cybersecurity and privacy
- PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day: it offers a unique opportunity to gain insights from the latest international trends in cybersecurity and privacy
About the 2023 Pitching contest
We’re looking for the top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity or privacy challenges.
Why apply to pitch at the event?
- Apply and get the opportunity to be selected by independent experts highly recognised in the field of cyber and privacy
- Pitch your solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders on 8 June 2023
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team
The 5 finalists will compete on 8 June 2023 live from Luxembourg for the two following awards:
- 2023 PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Solution of the Year Award – Jury’s Choice
This award will be conferred by the Jury to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution
- 2023 PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Solution of the Year Award – People’s Choice
The audience will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite solution right after the live pitch.