Do a transversal search to get to know more about one of the tags selected
ILNAS | Standards for Interoperability and Portability in Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing is now essential. It guarantees the remote delivery of practically unlimited IT resources and services and thus supports the development of other ICT technologies.
With the growing demand for using Cloud Computing , some major challenges have emerged such as interoperability and portability.
Trainer: Ms. Rim Doukha, ICT and technical standardization officer , within ANEC GIE. She was notably in charge of the development of the report " Technical Standardization: addressing Cloud Computing challenges and supporting related ICT development " , published on June 14, 2022 by ILNAS, with the support of ANEC GIE.
To consult the program of this training and to register, please click here .
Conditions of this training
Target audience :
Professionals in the ICT sector (CEOs, CIOs, managers, consultants), entrepreneurs, researchers as well as anyone interested in the subject and the associated standardization aspects.
Achievements and learning objectives:
- Describe the fundamentals and get an overview of the state of the art of Cloud Computing
- Understand the concepts of interoperability and portability and learn about some existing standards
- Learn about existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities
- Identify relevant technical standardization developments related to Cloud Computing
- Overview of cloud computing
- ISO/IEC 22123-1:2021 Information technology – Cloud computing – Part 1: Vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 17789:2014 Information technology – Cloud computing – Reference architecture
- Introduction to interoperability and portability
- Dive into some interoperability and portability standards
- ISO/IEC 19941:2017 Information technology – Cloud Computing – Interoperability and portability
- ISO/IEC 5140 Concepts for multi-cloud and multiple cloud services
- OASIS TOSCA: Topology Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications
- ITU-T Q.4041.1 Cloud computing infrastructure capabilities interoperability testing – Part 1: Interoperability testing between the CSC and CSP
- Existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities (based on ITU-T Series Q supplement 65)
- Standards development process in ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, an approved training body, will be sent at the end of this training.
- Duration 3h
- Location ILNAS/ANEC GIE Southlane Tower 1 – 5th Floor 1, avenue du Swing L-4367 Belvaux
- Language English
- Next session
March 23, 2023