Do a transversal search to get to know more about one of the tags selected
CTG: ITIL® 4 Foundation
It is a highly intensive three-day course for IT managers, team leaders and other IT professionals who need an understanding of the ITIL® 4 framework and how it can be used in your digital transformation journey. It provides an understanding how the ITIL® best practice can be adopted and adapted within an organisation, achieving a lasting value proposition.
The course focuses delegates on end-to-end service quality and consumer value. It provides an insight into current Service Management thinking as well as preparing delegates for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination.
ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
IT Infrastructure Library is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The training has the following objectives:
- Prepare delegates for the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management
- Give an overview of the contents of ITIL®: key concepts, definitions, terminology, processes, functions and roles
- Understand the Value Chain and how it connects the organisation in the value delivery
- Give an overview of the 4 dimensions, Service Value System, Guiding Principles and main practices linked into the Service Value Chain
- Relate the ITIL® 4 framework approach to day-to-day IT activities and your digital journey
- Introduce the connected value driven organisation
- Understand the benefits that Service Management can bring to an organisation and to the whole IT staff.
This course consists of formal lecturing, discussions, exercises and mock exams. Evening self-study will also be required to prepare for the actual foundation exam. The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Examination is organized on the last afternoon. It is a one-hour, 40 questions, multiple-choice examination requiring 26 out of 40 (65%) to pass. The course is accredited and follows the official syllabus.
This course is intended for anyone involved in service management and quality matters, including service desk and support engineers, IT team leaders, IT managers, change managers, infrastructure managers, service managers, ITSM consultants and quality managers.
The course duration is 3 days. The exam is organized at the end of the 3rd day and is a one-hour multiple-choice exam. This course can be given at the client’s premises or at CTG training academy.
- Duration 3 days
- Location CTG Luxembourg ( lu )
- Language English
- Next session
April 24, 2023
- € 1.200