Cloud Computing is now everywhere. It guarantees the delivery of practically unlimited computing resources and services remotely and thus supports the development of other ICT technologies.
With the increasing demand for the use of Cloud Computing, some of the major challenges have emerged, such as interoperability and portability.
Trainer: Mrs. Rim Doukha, “ICT and technical standardization” project officer at ANEC GIE. Among other things, she was in charge of the development of the report “Technical Standardization: addressing Cloud Computing challenges and supporting related ICT development” published on June 14 th 2022 by ILNAS, with the support of ANEC GIE.
To consult the training program and to register, please click here.
ICT sector professionals (CEOs, CIOs, managers, consultants), entrepreneurs, researchers, as well as anybody interested in Cloud Computing and the associated standardization aspects.
Learning outcomes and objectives:
- Gain an overview of the state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing, starting with the fundamentals
- Understand the interoperability and portability concepts and dive into some existing standards
- Be aware about the existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities
Identify relevant developments in technical standardization related to Cloud Computing
- Overview of cloud computing
– ISO/IEC 22123-1:2021 Information technology – Cloud computing – Part 1: Vocabulary
– ISO/IEC 17789:2014 Information technology – Cloud computing – Reference architecture
Introduction to interoperability and portability
- Dive into some interoperability and portability standards
– ISO/IEC 19941:2017 Information technology – Cloud Computing – Interoperability and portability
– ISO/IEC 19944:2020 Information technology – Cloud computing – Data and its flow across devices and cloud services
– ISO/IEC 5140 Concepts for multi-cloud and multiple cloud services
– OASIS TOSCA: Topology Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications
– ITU-T Q.4041.1 Cloud computing infrastructure capabilities interoperability testing – Part 1: Interoperability testing between the CSC and CSP
Existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities (based on ITU-T Series Q supplement 65)
Standards development process in ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, a recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
Time: 9.00am -12.00pm
Price: 350 € excluding VAT
Maximum number of participants: 10
Please note that the training will be organized under the applicable government laws, rules and regulations related to the health situation.
The training session could be canceled or postponed if the number of registrations does not reach the required minimum.
In case of participation cancellation or replacement of a registered person by another participant, it has to be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail). Any cancellation not communicated less than 7 working days before the training may result in cancellation and administrative fees of 50 € per person.