This new training catalog includes different types of training courses:
- General training courses on technical standardization, which allow to acquire or deepen an overall understanding of the standardization framework;
- Specialized training in the various sectors identified as promising at the national level, i.e.:
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), such as Cloud Computing covering interoperability and portability aspects, Internet of Things, or Artificial Intelligence (AI), with a training in relation with the EU draft AI Act and a Workshop allowing participants to discover the development of AI applications while taking into consideration good practices coming from the AI standards;
- Construction, with a training on Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Interested national organizations can also take advantage of on demand customized trainings, targeting the specific needs of their staff in the field of technical standardization.
- Language: courses are offered in English or French (see course descriptions)
- Location: courses can be delivered online, or at ILNAS’ offices, or on the premises of the requesting organization
- The trainings can be delivered on demand (depending on the number of participants);
- Dates have already been set for some courses. Register now!
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
For more information